Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Studying. Or Trying To.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Studying. Or Trying To.   Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Claude was currently sitting across from Cameron as they tried to study for one of their classes that they had together. It was around 3:30 in the afternoon and already they were starting to get distracted. "What did you get for number five? I got...eh...seventy-five." His Dutch accent flowing over his words like a wild rapid. The legacy was wearing a black shirt with a gray cardigan over it, blue jeans, combat boots, and his glasses. He didn't feel like putting in his contacts since he always managed to poke himself in the eye.

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:55 pm

blame
I'M NOT THE ONE
"uumm" cameron daily's face was buried in her math textbook, though all the words blurred together after spending thirty minutes on the study work. math was not her favorite subject, and at this point in her life a switch went off in her brain that wouldn't allow her to focus on subjects that didn't catch her interest. the daughter of venus pushed her short brown hair away from her cheeks as she searched for number five.
"y-yeah, I got 75 too." the sorority queen told him, adjusting her mustard yellow t-shirt dress. "sorry, I got distracted." cam admitted sheepishly.
cam daily + venus + single
WHAT KATY DID
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:41 pm

"Groot." He said in Dutch. Claude knew that he was right, but still wanted confirmation nonetheless. When Cameron said that she was getting distracted, the twenty-three year old looked up from his math text book. "With what? Is it...someone you like or with your sorority?" He asked before putting his face back in his book. Most of these problems he could do in his head, so he did.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:15 pm

blame
I'M NOT THE ONE
cameron sighed, "no it's nothing. there was silence followed by her biting her cheek. honestly she shouldn't be talking about things that go on inside of her sorority, lambda pi sisterhood secrecy or something like that. whatever. she took a deep breath before moving on, "well sweet heart/heart throb is coming up with us in the frat and i was going to hook up with dylan, right and then literally last night lynn sent a pic to our group chat of her and Dylan literally on top of each other and I am beyond pissed. now it's going to be me being harassed by a bunch of omega psi kappa idiots and trying not to get groped." so maybe she was a little mad, but when lynn falls on her face at sh/ht it will be cam laughing at the new nose lynn would have to get.
"was that too much information?" cam asked, the tone in her voice was soft as if she didn't say anything condenseding or rude in her last sentence.
WHAT KATY DID
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:48 am

Claude listened closely to Cameron's situation, nodding his head here and there to show him that he was paying attention. He evaluated the conundrum, rolling it around in his head, printing out mental spreadsheets, graphs, and pie charts to see if any of those would work. Nope, they didn't. This was social. "Well...did Lynn know that you just wanted to hook up or were you mentally plotting this event?" He asked, closing his math binder and text book. "And maybe this Lynn heart throb sent the picture as a way to show everyone not to touch him. I do not know how girls work so you'll have to excuse my inadequate sorority advice."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:44 pm

blame
I'M NOT THE ONE
"we had a list, claude, a list!" cam exclaimed, her voice raising in pitch, "sorority girls are very organized, you know." she winked. the lamda pi girls were extremely organized; whether it be who is bringing what to their picnic or who is supposed to hook up with who at a dance with their brother fraternity. and cam had dylan, not that she wanted to start a relationship with him at all, it was just that he was the person cam was assigned and lynn had to be a little floozy about it.  
WHAT KATY DID
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 pm

The legacy of Minvera and Vulcan eyes widened. "A...list. That's been made very clear." Claude nodded his head before looking around Cameron at the pastry case. "They are? I didn't know that." He said while calculating how much it cost in order to get a chocolate chip cookie, a brownie, and a water. "So, let me get this straight. Your sorority and your fraternity counterpart...?" Claude wanted her to continue so that he had all the facts. Meanwhile, he decided that he would get up to get said items in the next five minutes and twenty-three seconds.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:19 pm

"It's a sweet heart/heart throb dance. We had a list okay and Lynn broke it and now I'm mad and person-less>" Cam groaned, slumping into her seat. This was not how she thought she would spend the study session. She felt bad for spinning it out of control with her sorority rant but it's not her fault that lynn is a total bitch. .

"I digress." she said after she had time to put herself back together. "Anywho..."

Last edited by cacti mom on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:14 pm

The Dutch Tinker.
Legacy of Minerva and Vulcan
Single

Claude tried to rationalize this. He himself wasn’t apart of any fraternity or anything so this was all new for him. All new information.  ”But the person that Lynn was suppose to dance with doesn't have a partner so what not pair up with him? I know it’s about the principle, but there are fair more pressing matters than a frat boy. He hoped that didn’t come out to mean or anything, it’s just how he spoke.

“I’m going to go get something to eat. Do you need anything while I’m up?” He asked as he started to stand, pulling his seat out.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Cameron scoffed, "I have values I'm not going to take Lynn's."  She probably shouldn't be talking about this with him, one its more of sorority secrets and also she understood that Claude probably had no idea what she was talking about. Her sister Paige never understood what she was talking about. And then she would go to Paige's girlfriend and she wouldn't understand it either. And she couldn't talk about it with her sorority  sisters because secrets never stay secrets between two people.

"Could you get me water?" Cam asked, leaning over the table, "You're the sweetest, thanks."

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:22 pm

OOC: I tried.

BIC: Claude simply shrugged his shoulders. "Alright, well. I guess you're out of options and your problem won't be solved anytime soon. Unless you take me which I doubt that you will." He chuckled a bit, shaking his head at the thought of him being at a dance. Yeah right.

"Sure." He walked over and stood in the line for a good two minutes before being able to order. He got two chocolate chip cookies, a mocha latte and a cup of water for Cameron. Soon he came back with everything he ordered. "There you go." He placed the water in front of the daughter of Venus before offering her a bite. "Want some

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:29 pm

cacti mom wrote:
"Ugh, gem." Cam grinned, opening up the water bottle and started to drink it.
"Oh, well I mean you're attractive enough." Cam said sweetly, playing absent mindedly with the cap of the water bottle, "but would you really want to be in a frat house?"

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Claude had to think about that, would you be comfortable at a frat house that was having a full blown party? "Well, it would be good for me to socialize with other college students, but I doubt anyone would like to discus the architectural vaults and arches of the ancient Romans or talk about the sentence structures of the Old Dutch language." He took a sip of his mocha latte. "I'm not really the partying type, however." He chuckled lightly at the thought of him chugging beer out of a metal tank-thing. The name of it had slipped his mind.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:00 pm

"Are you serious, Claude?" Cameron asked, squealing a little. Everyone is the party type if you just give it a little time. At one point you're introverted at a party and the next moment your standing on the table shouting and making friends. Not that that happened to Cam or anything. Even her quiet sister was into partying. "Claude it would literally be so much fun, plus I'll be there." She grinned, taking another sip of  water.

Back to top Go down
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:23 pm

After a while of thinking, Claude came to a final decision. "Yes, I'm sure." It couldn't hurt to get out and have a little fun. What would he wear? Should he match Cameron or what? "Would I need to go shopping or can I just pull something out of my closet?" He asked curiously. He had some money saved up so going out and buying something new wouldn't be a problem.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Cam eyed her friend up and down, "Well, are you going to go as a dirty hipster?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying. Or Trying To.   

Back to top Go down

Studying. Or Trying To.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1