Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ramsey's Bunk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:29 pm

"I aaaam!" Diggs insisted, nibbling on his shoulder. "I am your boyfriend!" Diggs groaned and rolled his eyes at what Ramsey had said, but smiled because it was really cute. He was so concerned over Diggs. He really did like him, which was his primary concern at the beginning of all of this. "You ain't gonna lose me, silly. Any type'a way." He wasn't going to die any time soon. He rode nine bulls in his life, had four concussions, broke three ribs and a femur, and shattered his scapula. He was practically invincible. The "You better" that came after his promise made a little bubble of guilt creep into his tummy. He tried to ignore it. For now at least. "Ramsey, you need nutrients." Diggs scolded playfully, though he was blushing like mad. Let's just say that those five minutes were on the list for the best five minutes of his life because, well, reasons. Reasons, child.
"Ya need to eat, first and foremost. I need a strong, healthy knight." Diggs sighed, his nose and lips rosy. He grabbed the bag of food and opened it up, grabbing a fork so he could feed Ramsey a few bites before taking his nap. "Here. Say 'aah'."

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:53 pm

The nibbling on his shoulder would've made Ramsey laugh...if he was ticklish. "Oh, my bad, D. I didn't know you were still on my back." Mhmm. Ramsey wanted to believe that, he really did, but he knew that wasn't going to true. At some point he was going to lose Diggs whether it be by another war or just from natural causes. The only question that Ramsey felt that he needed to ask was "when?". However, to avoid turning this playfully, cute movement into a morbid one, he decided to just say, "Good." Damn, Diggs, you broke your femur?! The largest bone in your body?! You're a good one. Anyways. Ramsey groaned before kissing his cheek. "Nah, I need something else." His hand then traveled down the side of his body to waist. Atlas, Diggs was right, Ramsey needed to stay strong for his prince." The son of Mars took for fork with the food on it from Diggs and fed himself. Then scooped up some macaroni and cheese and put it to his boyfriend's lips. "Nah, you say 'aah'."

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:13 am

"Yeah, I'm sure ya didn't." Diggs said sarcastically, straining to kiss his ear while all of his limbs were wrapped snuggly around him. Moving on. "Somethin' else like...?" He knew what he was talking about, but he liked messing with Ramsey this way. Diggs pulled himself closer to him - not squishing himself - but making Ramsey's hovering a little bit closer. He sighed when Ramsey took the fork away from him and just ate the food himself. Then he offered some to Diggs who, sighing again, opened his mouth and ate the macaroni from the fork. "Now it's my turn." He insisted with a full mouth, taking the fork back and scooping up more mac. He held it in front of Ramsey. "Aah."

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:57 am

Ramsey cocked up that eyebrow, smiling widely at Dominic. "What can I say? You got me." Heh. Did the legionnaire need to really say it? "You know what I'm talkin' 'bout, D. That cake you got stashed back there." Saying it all smooth and whatnot. I wish I was that smooth. Anyways. Ramsey was more than glad to come close, breathing close to his neck. He wanted to give him the sensation of him kissing his neck while all teasing him; keeping Diggs wanted more. The son of Mars allowed him to take the fork, rolling his eyes. "Fine." Ramsey opened his mouth and flicked his tongue across the food and the end of the fork before engulfing the end of the fork with his lips and seductively sliding the food off. "There how's that?"

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:32 am

He loved that eyebrow. Gods, did he love that eyebrow. So much so that he didn't say anything else, and instead reached up to kiss it instead of his ear. "You right. I know whatcha talkin' about." Though he was flustered as always, he managed his most cockiest smirk that he picked up from his special someone. It was cute; Diggs could almost replicate all of his facial expressions if he tried to. Almost. With the breathing on his neck, Diggy's eyes fluttered closed and he let out a content little sigh. Oh, Ramsey. Always increasing his heart rate. "'Atta boy." He wiggled his eyebrows as he fed him, but soon his eyes widened at how he was eating the mac. "...O-okay, uh..." Diggs stared at him a bit, blinked, then turned his head down so he could get more food for him. "I-I mean, th-that's one way t'eat it. I guess."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:16 pm

Ramsey knew that and added his eyebrow to his list of weapons. After the kiss, his eyebrow dropped back to normal. "I know you do. You remembah what I did that mornin' after Vino's party?" Ramsey didn't have to ask that question because he knew that Diggs knew what he was talking about. He just liked seeing him al red and knowing it was all because of him. "Mm. I guess that smirk is cute." It was more than cute. It was beautiful. He was just glad that Diggs had a weapon also that could 'persuade' Ramsey to do almost anything. Almost. Ramsey knew what he was doing to Diggs and didn't feel bad about it. He leaned in so that his lips were pressed against his neck. The son of Mars watched his boyfriend's reaction, having a smirk on his lips and, once again, his raised eyebrow. "Is there a problem, shawty?"

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:41 am

"Yes, yes, I remember." Diggs said quietly, now turning his face away as his temporary arrogance deplenished. No elaboration needed, Diggs just wanted to hide again. "Cute? I ain't break my boyish lil grin to be called cute." That statement would have sounded tough and bold if he weren't hiding his face against Ramsey's chest. At least he got a rise out of Ramsey while it lasted. Hopefully mimicking his facial expressions would come in handy in the future. When his lips finally met his neck, Diggs let out a relieved sigh. It felt nice to have Ramsey here, all to himself, making him feel nice in sort of innocence ways. "Nope! Not a problem!" He said quickly as he lifted the fork to Ramsey and practically pried the food into his mouth. He tried not to pay any attention to his eyebrow or else he would just die. "Keep eatin', gotta be big and strong and all."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:05 pm

His grin increased in sized when he heard Diggs say that he remembered. But of course he did! Who wouldn't? Anyways, Ramsey placed a soft kiss to his lips before nuzzling his neck with more force than required (he hadn't exactly gotten that down yet, but he was trying). Chuckling, Ramsey finally said, "A'ight, A'light. It was more than. cute. It was..." Ramsey bit his own lip as he started to rampage through the file that held his vocabulary words. "Uh, confident. I've always found confident sexy, to be honest witchu, but the same time, you lookin' all meek and whatnot...I dunno. What was I suppose to be sayin' again?" Something speical had distracted Ramsey. I blame ADHD. And Diggs. Mostly Diggs. While he continued to kiss his neck, a lyric to a very controversial song came out passed his beautiful lips. "Daddy's Alabama, Mamma's Lousiana. You mix that negro with that creole make it..." He paused and looked at Diggs. "Texas-Bama." He thought Diggs might like that part especially which is probably why he was smiling so damn hard. "You sur-" He nearly gagged when his son of Flora shoved the food into his mouth. He'll have to deal with that later. "Damn, baby." He swallowed his food before taking the fork from him and feeding himself. "Big and strong? I'm already there, bae."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:26 pm

Despite his shyness, Diggs returned his kiss and giggled as he nuzzled his neck too roughly. If he didn't do it just right, then it tickled the little son of Flora. He turned his head to nuzzle his neck back and show him how it was done. He nodded. "I like confident better." He said, though that was before Ramsey said that he found confidence sexy, at which he felt butterflies. The fact that he had conflicted his son of Mars made him smile and kiss his nose. "Somethin' along the lines of me bein' sexy." He answered in a way that was more cuddly than sexy by all means. Diggs was enjoying the kisses on his neck still, even when Ramsey started to speak some part of a song that he'd heard maybe once or twice, but never fully through. He smiled at the Texas part, but mostly because Ramsey was smiling wide and he loved his smile. "...What song is that, Ramsey?" He asked curiously. Diggs was sad that he took over feeding himself, but glad that he got him to stop feeling things as much as he did. "Yeah, well, let's keep it that way huh?" Diggs used his thumb to wipe away some macaroni that had fallen beneath Ramsey's lip. "You're 'bout raunchier than the Republican debate, ain't ya?" What? It was true.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Ramsey took into account how he was suppose to snuggle his neck by watching Diggs do it. Grunting, the eighteen year old did it back to him, but this time it wasn't as rough as before. It was almost as if Diggs was teaching him how to be more softer when it came to showing affection. "Mm. I thought you would, Dandelion." He knew that they were weeds, but he didn't know what else to call him. "Oh, yeah. You just..sexy as fuck, like damn, boy. You only sixteen lookin' like that." He shook his head as if Diggs had did something he didn't approve of. When he asked what song was that, Ramsey cocked an eyebrow. "You haven't heard Beyoncé's new single? Mm. I shouldn't be surprised." While he was throwing a bit of shade, Ramsey had grabbed his phone, unlocked it, and now was scrolling though his music app. He had bought the actual music video for several reasons one being Beyoncé's sexy ass. "Here." He handed him in his phone and grabbed his Beats. "Put these on and listen to this song."
"Yeah, yeah, let's." Ramsey continued to eat like a savage, making a mess like he usually did. "Mm. Minus the false promises."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:48 pm

As Ramsey snuggled his neck in return, he found himself relaxing at it instead of giggling. He was learning, slowly but surely, how to be gentler. And as much as Diggs liked how rough and Mars-like he was, it was nice to be able to just sit and cuddle with him. "Dandelion? Eh. I guess I'm fine with whatever you call me." Almost whatever he called him. He didn't expect Ramsey to go on like that, squirming some and trying not to look at him. "You ain't gotta say all that. You overexaggeratin'." He mumbled into his chest. Diggs wasn't very good at receiving compliments. He frowned some when Ramsey said he shouldn't be surprised that he didn't hear the song, but didn't say anything about his shade. He instead put on the headphones and listened.
"Oh, Ramsey." Diggs shook his head, smiling some as he tried to clean up some of the mess Ramsey was making while he ate. Diggs ate just about as much as Ramsey did, but he didn't make such a big mess. "Ain't that the truth."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:18 pm

He could feel his boyfriend relax and took this as a time that he was doing the neck nuzzling right. He decided to do it again, this time, softly pecking his neck. This was good right? This was gentle enough for his Prince? "Well I don't know what othah type of flower to call ya. All 'em othah ones sound feminine as fuck and you ain't nowhere near feminine." Ramsey researched some flowers and their meaning once in his free time. "Poppy would work, but you ain't no child of Ceres or Proserpina." He shrugged his shoulders before nuzzling his neck perfectly. "I'm not over exaggerating shit. I mean...you know how I feel about you. Them green eyes, that sandy hair, that deep tanned skin..then there's this." He reached over and slapped his ass. "Like you a fuckin' masterpiece." It got romantic at first, but then that happened. Oh, Ramsey. He noticed the frown, but didn't address it. He wanted to see his reaction to this.
Ramsey Idas cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, Ramsey what?" He continued eating and tried not to make more of a mess so that Diggs' cleaning didn't go in vain. "I know it's the truth, bae."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:11 am

He was so relaxed, with the peck and all, that he closed his eyes and his previous sleepiness began to return. Diggs took this as a good sign, that he was comfortable enough to fall asleep around Ramsey. "...You're right.  What about, uh, 'Delphinium' or 'Gladiolus'?" He thought about his own suggestions and shook his head with a grimace. "Wait, never mind. There ain't no good ones. Poppy maybe." He stifled a yawn with his hand and cuddled up closer against Ramsey. As he went on to describe him, Diggs went on to bury his face deeper into his boyfriend's chest. "Ramsey sto - hey!" He giggled some and turned so that his butt was protected by the bed. "Stop it." He whispered to the masterpiece comment. At least he was romantic for two seconds. Anyways, as the song went on, Diggs' frown eventually turned into a wide smile. When the song ended, his little face looked distraught. "Wait, play it again." He said quickly, snuggling up with a pillow and closing his eyes. "On repeat."
Diggs looked at him for a while with his smile still there, then shook his head. "Nothin'," he said as he picked up some more. "Just keep bein' you, alrighty?" He kissed his cheek, then laid back down to get some sleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Aw, sleepy Diggy was even more adorable than awake Diggy. Ramsey made a face at the nicknames he suggested before saying, "Yeah, those aren't going to work." Around the same time Dominic started to talk again. "Mm, we'll work on it. Maybe Texas flower? That don't sound too bad. Or even cowboy. Or Woody." Ramsey was just full of ideas today. The son of Mars' arms wrapped around him more, keeping him close to his body. "Sorry! Y'know I can't help myself sometimes." He snorted while Diggs tried to hide that thing. "No." He whispered back before pecking his lips softly. He'll get better with romantics as the relationship progresses. So, he did like the song? That's good. "A'ight, here." He tapped the repeat bottom until the one showed up. "There. Enjoy." Ramsey kissed his temple before going and finishing off his food and putting it off to the side. He'd need to clean up his bunk area again so that he wouldn't get yelled at by his cohort's centurion.
"Alright, I will. Keep bein'...Dominic." Ramsey moved Diggs' plate out the way too, closing the top on it just in case he wanted some after his nap. While his boyfriend was doing that, Ramsey decided to read one of his several books on ancient Rome.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramsey's Bunk    

Back to top Go down

Ramsey's Bunk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Jupiter :: The Cohort Barracks :: Second Cohort Barracks-
Jump to: