Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Drinks & Destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:02 pm

Bellamy, surprisingly, liked his job. Not because he had an unlimited supply of alcohol at his hand, but because he was around mortals that were oblivious as to the fact that magic's real and that the gods were alive and well. The twenty-three year old was currently shaking up a White Russian, doing fancy tricks and pouring it into two separate glasses. "Alright, gentlemen here are your White Russians." He gave them a half smile before winking at one of them. What? He was cute and Liam and himself weren't even dating so why not? The guy he winked at smirked before going off with the other. They must've been brothers because they looked similar. Cousins at the very least. It was about 10:30 and he had another five hours to be there.

Egyptians: MalcolmBellamyBa'alEvan
JamalVida
Aztecs: CarmenSantiagoJavierZoilaGonzalo
AntonioMozambique
Chinese: Lei
Norse: CalderBryant-JaceGretchenMohinderVincent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:45 pm

There's a perfectly logical reason for an eighteen year old to be out at a bar thirty minutes passed curfew. Either the kid was looking for trouble or just got out of it. Well for Sinbad, it was both. He had to make a fabulously quick escape from the Mansion after a little..."stunt" he pulled involving half of the second floor to collapse. The only reason why he wasn't expelled was probably because his brother and future baby mama could vouch for him. So before he had to wash dishes or do something else as punishment, he grabbed his good ol' fake ID and decided to visit one of his favorite bootycalls. Or, technically, Sinbad was his bootycall.

He sat next to the two guys that just received their drinks from the devilishly handsome (pun intended) bartender with his freckled cheek on his fist, the plastic card in his hand tapping on the bar. "He was hot. Ten bucks says I'll tap him before you do." Sinbad challenged, looking back at the guy before smirking at Bellamy. "Gimme a Zombie, with an extra half shot of spiced. And...stir it nice and slow for me, hm?" The little devil winked.

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:29 pm

Bellamy groaned when he ahead the voice of the very annoying, yet sexually stimulating Sinbad. "Why are you here?" He asked him, glancing down at his fake card, then back at his face. Leaning in, Bellamy said under his breath, "You couldn't even pull off a glamor spell? Get your shit together." He leaned back before going to serve his legal customers. "And I'm not serving you." And that was that. He was mixing another drink, a martini, doing different tricks than before. "And for the record, you couldn't." He gave him a grin before pouring the drink and giving it to the lady.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:10 pm

"To see you, sexy." Sinbad clicked his tongue twice, looking Bellamy up and down. Finally he sighed. "Okay, you got me. I got in trouble and I'm currently avoiding the consequences." He admitted. When Bellamy leaned forward, he kept a bright little smirk on his face. Glamor spells were never his forte, thanks for rubbing it in, Bell. "Hey, it got me in here. It's good enough to fool the mortals." Sinny sighed as he walked away, checking out his backside (and remembering his last view of it), before turning around in the stool and leaning back against the bar. He was still looking at the guy that Bellamy had caught the attention of, trying to see if he could get him to make eye contact with him. "Fine, it's your money you're losin'. Also, I've learned that some older guys find me seductive, so I have a shot." He looked back at Bellamy with a wicked sparkle in his eye, his mixed accent tangoing with his words. "Is it the freckles? The edgy fashion choice? The nose ring? What did you find most intriguing, geezer?"

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:35 pm

The follower of Sobek gave him a look that called out his bullshit. That face changed when he finally told him why he was actually there. "Running from your problems instead of facing them?" Bellamy shook his head. Oh, you're welcome, Sinny. "It's one thing to fool a mortal, but it's another thing to full another magician." Bellamy had a nice butt, just saying. Bellamy continued to do his job, making small talk with the people at the bars. "Losing money, keeping my license." He glanced over at him, smirking. "Yeah, I'm sure they do." Bellamy thought for a moment. "The  fact you're try to be evil." Bellamy made a mocking pouty face before smiling, then winking. He served a few more people before speaking to Sinbad. "You staying all night?"

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:51 pm

"You know me so well." Sinbad was one of the best at running away from his problems and was proud of it. He had other stuff to worry about besides a few broken bones of some magicians. Other stuff like selling his soul to the darkness, summoning demons, and still trying to figure out if he wanted to go to college or not. "But you already know how old I am. That's just extra work, Gator." While Bellamy worked, Sinbad finally managed to make eye contact with the guy. He kept glancing up at him every once in awhile, and when Sinbad smiled he got him to smile back. He bit his lip, wondering what kind of secrets the guy was hiding. "Hm? Oh, yeah, yeah. What about just a shot of gin?" Sinbad looked between the guy and the back of Bell's head, making a silent conversation. At that comment, he smacked his lips together. "Bell, I am evil. Only the evil can handle you." That wink would have knocked him dead if he didn't wink back, making a kissing noise. "If that means leaving with you, sure. I'll keep you plenty of company..." Sinny tore his eyes away from the guy to look at Bellamy. "...If we bring him back too. Split the cash."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:28 pm

Bellamy scoffed. "Just because we f*ck on and off doesn't mean I know you." He pointed out to him. It was true, they only really talked when they agreed on a time to have one of their interactions. Summoning demons was always fun to do. Especially back in the day when he tortured people to pass the time. He missed that. He missed Natasha. Jessica...Anyways. That was for another story. "True, diablo." Bellamy had noticed this, but decided to let him play with the man. "What about..." He glanced around the bar and poured him a virgin drink that he came up with himself. "Try this." Eh, he had a point there. Not everyone could handle mean ole Belly Bell. Don't hit me! "No argument there." Bellamy smiled a bit that Sinbad would be keepin' him company before frowning. "No. I have something else in mind."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Sinbad didn't drop his smile. "Why, that's the best time to get to know someone, Bellamy." He countered right back at him. How else did people expect Sinny got into their minds? Any action involving the release of strong hormones made emotions and thoughts easier to breach into...Yes, Sinbad read. He knew these things. We went over this. "What did I tell you about the official titles, Leviathan?" Sinny rolled his eyes, scooping up the drink without breaking the stranger's stare. He tasted it, waited, then nodded. "It's alright. Add some cinnamon in that bad boy and it'd be phenomenal. And liquor, I'm not a kid." He handed the glass back to Bellamy; a little known fact was that Sinbad's tastebuds were very strong, and that cooking was a hidden talent and passion of his. Of course, devils didn't have time to bake pastries, which is why it was little known. Sinny made a face when he denied his request, looking up at the older magician. "Like what? It's gotta be good if it doesn't include that piece of ass."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:04 pm

"Maybe for you, but not for me." He would rather actually go on date with someone. Someone especially, but that wasn't going to happen. Right? I'm glad he knows his shit. "To only call you that when I'm hanging upside down." That got dark. Moving on. Bellamy thought for a moment when he received criticism from his drink. He added some cinnamon to it, made a brand new one along with some alcohol to it. He'll save that one for later. Bellamy sighed, scratching the back of his neck before going to another person to get an order, then making a drink. He did a couple of tricks before pouring the drink and handing it to the nice guy. "It'll be fun." He grinned, winking at him. While Sinbad was here, why not teach him a few tricks. The follower of Sobek leaned on the counter top in front of Sinbad and sighed. "Telepathy; the art of manipulating  someone else's mind." Bellamy looked Sinbad in the eyes. "Tap your finger on the table."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:59 am

"Eh. To one his own." Of course, there was one exception to his way of getting to know someone. Her name won't be mentioned now or anytime soon because Sinbad liked avoiding his emotions as much as he liked avoiding his responsibilities. "...Exactly." Sinny's cheeks actually got hot, and he had to look away. De todos modos. He took a sip of the drink again and nodded, concluding that it was better but still salty about not getting any alcohol. "Your definition of fun and my definition of fun are two separate, twisted things, Bell." He sighed before turning to fully face him again. He raised and eyebrow before smiling in what seemed to be a happy way. "Yay, spell time!" He said quietly, yet sarcastically. He actually wasn't being sarcastic this time; he liked learning how to be evil. Sinbad gave an unsure expression before doing what he was told. "Okay...Now what?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Bellamy rolled his eyes. "It's 'to each their own' smarty." Why was he so mean to him? Why was he so mean period? You'll find out soon enough. He noticed that blushing and just shook his head with a smile on his face. "Kids these days." He said to himself making a few more drinks. Bellamy looked over at him before sighing. "Trust me. It'll involve some things you liked." He grinned before winking at him. "Cause some destruction here and there." He added, smiling a bit at a customer. Bellamy was making bank tonight. Just stared at him until he knew that he had Sinbad in his grasps. "Go bus a few of those tables over there. Now."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Sinbad snickered and shrugged his shoulders. "I tried! That should be participation points or something." Lucky for Bellamy, or maybe not, Sinny was seemingly hard to offend or make upset because he had that damn smile on all the time. Well, either a smile or that purple devil emoji grimace. He didn't catch that  comment, but he did catch the eye of a girl this time looking over from across the bar. She was cute. He sipped his drink and looked up at Bellamy. "Ah, I'm a slut for many things. Destruction being one of them. I'm in." He said automatically. Sinny waited for him to say something, his mind - all chaos filled except for his motorskills - going about its own business. It wasn't until his body acted against him that he realized something was up and he had a flashback to...well, that's another story. "What the hell - this is so cool! Will I get paid for this?" He asked as he unwillingly started to clean the tables and collect glasses. "I'm expecting a cut, Belly Boy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:06 pm

"You get half credit." Okay, so maybe Bellamy's heart wasn't totally black. Damn you, Aspen. Sometimes that was a good thing like when Bellamy just wanted to verbally abuse someone and Sinbad happened to be that certain someone. "That much is true, yes." He winked playfully at him. "And maybe a little bit of torture." He added, scooping the tips off of the table. Rick, the other mixologist, was pouring shots for someone's twenty-first birthday party. "No, you won't get paid for this. I will." Bellamy said simply. "And you'll take what I give you, Sinbad."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:11 pm

"Ayyye." Sinbad laughed, raising his fist for Bellamy to bump, but he doubted he would. Eh, it was worth a shot. The teenager adjusted his beanie to cover his dark hair that was charred on the ends from the stunt that got him here. When Bellamy winked, Sinbad made another kissing noise. "And torture? What's the special occasion, you want some later?" He was wondering what else Bellamy had up his sleeve: it sounded too good to be true. When he heard he wasn't going to be paid, he tried to get his body to stop working without success. "Damn you." He mumbled, but wasn't too upset because he expected that. "Well I am good at that. Ain't that right?" The question was asked to one half of a couple in their twenties, but both looked mildly interested. He winked at each of them while the other wasn't looking before cleaning up another table.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Bellamy rolled his eyes and decided to give him the fist bump. "That won't happen again." He checked his watch to see what time it was. 2:30. Bellamy would be getting off in thirty minutes. Thankfully he didn't have to lock up tonight. "Actually yeah." He snorted. "I got nothin' else better to do if we get home." Yes, if. "I heard that! Don't make me take away your speech." Bellamy would do it and Sinbad knew that. "Yep, that's right." He was having a side conversation with one of his regulars about school before excusing himself and walking over to the follower of Set. "Pull your wand and staff out of the duat and wait by my motorcycle. If someone tries to steal it, kill them."

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:22 am

Sinbad did a loud, dramatic gasp when Bellamy accepted his fistbump, knowing that he must have been desperate for some fun or something considering he didn't slam Sinny's head into the bar. That or maybe Sinbad was finally growing on him. "Once is enough, man." He snickered. He nodded slowly when Bellamy proved his suspicions correct, knowing that this slight-friendliness was only temporary. At least that's what he always told himself. Whoa, got dark there. Again, that's for another story. "If we get home? Oh man, I'm already excited." Which was true, more or less. Sinbad had just finished putting the stacks plates he collected over on the counter when he heard Bellamy's next command, and his body did as it was told. He reached into the Duat and retrieved both his wand and his graffitied carved staff. "Will do. Hey, when we're on the motorcycle, cruisin' through the city, wind in our hair, I'm gonna be holding on tight to your waist. And you'll be like, 'I got you, babe' and I'll be like, 'I'll never let go, Jack'. And basically we can act out the bad ass version of Titanic, but instead of you drowning it would probably be me." A widely known fact was that Sinbad had to have the first and last word of every room he entered/exited. He also made it a point to annoy everyone with his banter. Anyways, he waited out by Bellamy's motorcycle as instructed, taking out his e-cig and puffing on blueberry vapor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Sinbad was growing on Bellamy. Now whether he was growing on him like a wart or a new television show was still in question. Maybe it was more so the latter.  Now people were starting to leave the bar which gave Bellamy enough time to put the bottles of alcohol back on the shelves and started to clean off the counter top. "You should be very excited. I'm giving you the chance to be completely...sinister." The follower of Sobek looked at him with a raised eyebrow while he talked about a scene that could reenact. It sounded-- blah. Bellamy wasn't going to respond to that.

Now finished, he walked out of the side door of the club where he found Sinbad there. Bellamy slid his hand down his lower back before moving in front of him and pulling his helmet of the duat. "Ready?" He asked, clipping on his helmet and straddling the motorcycle.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Sinbad almost felt like a little kid again. Well, the kid he was in El Salvador, not after that. You could say he felt...happy about having someone to destroy the lives of other people with. Only special people did that. Special bloggers did it in a different way. Enough about her though before Sinbad starts blushing. "Then what are we waiting for?!" He laughed. He laughed again when he didn't respond to his great idea for the two of them, deciding that it was too perfect for Bellamy to handle. He'd come around (probably not).

He blew the vapor out in smoky little rings as he waited, then turned curiously as Bellamy's hand made its way down his back. "Oh, it's just you. I thought I was gonna get a surprise pre-show beforehand." Sinny winked at him and got on as well, turning off the cig and putting it in the inside pocket of his jacket. "Do I get a helmet, or do you have a fetish for concussed guys?" He wrapped his arms around Bellamy's torso, feeling on his chest just to be obnoxious. "Ooh. Hefty. Let me guess, 150-pounder?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Sinbad was the Evil Queen to his Rumpelstiltskin. Only difference is Bellamy didn't have to corrupt his soul. Sinbad had already done that himself. Bellamy rarely felt genuinely happy about anything. His mood was better around certain people, but not real happiness. For a long time he thought something was wrong with him, but then he realized that he was just fine. It was the people around him who were just high on themselves. Well, that's what he keeps telling himself. "For my shift to end. Don't worry, it's about to."

Bellamy snickered, shaking his head. "You might if you behave yourself." This time he was the one to make the kissy noise. Rolling his eyes, Bell opened the duat back up and pulled out a helmet. "Here you are." He turned on his motorcycle and drove off. "165." He clarified with a smirk. "...I got you, babe." He told him over the wind and engine. Why not make this more enjoyable.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:26 pm

"Ah, dammit. I never behave myself." After Bellamy made the noise, Sinbad offered to let him have a puff of the vapor. No, he never had a smoking problem... Let me rephrase that. No, he never had a problem with smoking cigarettes. He just liked the taste of the different flavors of vapor, along with the aesthetic since he was wannabe indie trash. It's an Ortiz thing. Anyway, he took the helmet offered to him and clicked it on, strapping his staff to his back and his wand to his belt before Bellamy kicked everything in gear. "Oh? Excuse me." Sinbad laughed loudly, the wind hitting the helmet rather than his hair. He gasped when he decided to play along to the "script" Sinbad wrote earlier and pumped a fist in the air. "I'll never let go, Jack!" He called to the streets of New York. This really was a bad ass version of the Titanic in his book, minus the "falling in love" part. The rest of the movie happened behind closed doors. Wink wonk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:07 pm

He smirked at Sinbad. "I know that all to well, Sinbad." Bellamy took the vapor and took in a deep drag before blowing it out toward Sinbad. He manipulated the water vapor to go around his neck and come up like a snake before dissipating into the air. Bellamy handed it back to him. "You're excused. Don't let it happen again." Oh, Bellamy. He looked over his shoulder at Sinbad and actually laughed at his reaction. Was...was Sinbad becoming a friend? Before this he was just a quick f*ck that he didn't have to hold back on, but tonight, he seemed more. He did a wheelie for a while before going back down on two wheels to add to the excitement.

Soon they were driving on one of the back, country roads out of the city. It had been, what, maybe an hour or so before they turned down a dirt road. They came to a large run down cabin where his "stress reliever" was being kept. "Ready to go in?" He asked, walking up to the cabin and up the three brick steps. He opened the door, revealing an open room that was dimly lit. The walls were colored a tan color with the couch being a dark brown along with the other pieces of furniture in the room. There was a man in the corner who started to scream when he saw who it was who walked through the front door. "Bellamy! No, please!!" He cried. He looked to be in his mid thirties with shaggy black hair, a four o'clock cheese shadow, and dark green eyes. He was wearing a pair of torn blue jeans and a dingy light blue tank.

"Aww. You know begging doesn't help now does it?" He turned to look at Sinbad. "Oh, this is Quara Ahemd. The magician who betrayed me. Quara, this is Sinbad." He cracked his knuckles. "Would you like to tell me where your wife is now?"

Quara shook his head quickly. "No! Let her out of this!"

Bellamy sighed. "I can't do that. I lost someone special to me because of you and so you're going to lose someone special in return." Bellamy picked up a knife, twirling it in his hand. "How long will it take you to pass out tonight do you think? An hour? Two?" Of course Bellamy could've used telepathy on him, but that wouldn't be any fun.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 am

Sinbad snorted at that little trick he did with the vapor: "Show off."

He passed the time by counting how many house lights were still on at four in the morning of all the buildings they passed. That is, until there were no more buildings to pass and Bellamy took them down a creepy dirt road, to an even creepier cabin. Normally, a person in this situation would call the cops or jump off the motorcycle and run. Sinbad? Eh, this place reminded him of his third foster home. He took off his helmet and left it on the seat of the motorcycle, standing up and stretching a bit before following Bellamy. "Hell yeah, I'm ready for anything." In all honesty, he was half-expecting a nicely set up Jenga game inside this creepy ass house.

There was no Jenga. As soon as his combat boots crossed the threshold, he noticed that the smell was off. To be blunt, it was like nursing home ass. To be like a magician, that was exactly what he smelled: magic. His head snapped to attention when he heard the screaming, and seeing the guy cowering like this reminded him of something similar that happened a while ago. Except it was Sinbad's name the person was begging to and pleading for.

"Well, hello there, Q - May I call you Q?" Sinny mused, a venomous smile sneaking across his face slowly. He sunk down into a crouch so he could get a closer look at Quara, partially checking him out and partially trying to see his eyes to judge how far he'd been tortured. He nodded once he got an understanding and stood up, taking off his jacket to rest it on the brown couch. Then he took out his cig again and tuned it on, still looking at Quara as he inhaled.

"So. This was what you were talking about."
Sinbad said darkly, his cruel smile turning into a brighter one. "Now am I supposed to be a culprit or a passerby?" As he asked this, he unlatched his staff from his back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:25 pm

Bellamy chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "Use it or lose it."

Quara looked at Sinbad and started panting. "Please help me! Please!" He begged.

Bellamy grinned. "Yeah, you can call him Q and he'll respond to it. Won't you?"

"Please...please let me go."

He sighed. "How many times do we have to go through this, Q?" Bellamy was getting tired of all of this begging. After four months of being in here, you would think that he would know better.

"Yep, this is it." Bellamy folded his arms over his chest. "And you're going to be a culprit." When Sinbad stood back up, Bellamy came up behind him whispered slightly enticing in his ear saying, "This is the time where you don't have to worry about being scolded for going too far." He grinned. "After that, if he doesn't bulge, we'll practice demon summoning." He stepped back, but before he did, his earlobe was grazed by his teeth. What? Sinbad turned Bellamy on.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Making eye contact with Bellamy's prisoner made the little kid from earlier disappear again. His smiled melted away and his heart sunk to his stomach...then came back up pumping harder and faster with adrenaline. "That wasn't an answer. Your company's rude." Sinny frowned some. Even bad guys knew how to say "yes" or "no" when asked a question instead of ignoring it completely. "Thanks, Bell."

Hearing that he was going to be a culprit rather than a passerby got his hands shaking, and not out of fear. It was out of pure excitement and enthusiasm. His breathing got heavier. Bellamy's voice didn't help calm him down at all, his words wrapping around his head and seeming to coat him like the softest satin or sweetest honey, his eyes closing in response as he took in slow, deep breath. Sinbad gasped slightly when he felt Bellamy's teeth on his ear, then a wicked chuckle came to be as he opened his eyes again. "Anything for you." He whispered, and like that the walls began to melt to blackness. "What would you like for me to do first?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:34 am

"Yes, he is. We're gonna have to work on that aren't we?" Bellamy glanced over at him before back at Q. He cracked his  neck, moving it from side to side before responding. "You're welcome, Sinny." Aw, they were on a nickname basics. Well, they already were, but Bellamy rarely called him 'Sinny'.

He was quite excited about seeing Sinbad torture Q. "Hopefully with this new form of magic, you'll yield to my might." Bellamy wasn't full of himself, I swear! Anyways, he watched the walls seemingly melt into darkness. "Aw, aren't you vicious. Bring to life is greatest fear, then use it to crumble his very mind." Bellamy kissed his cheek before allowing him his space. Ew, he was getting too touchy feely right now. Anyways.

JamalVida
AntonioMozambique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks & Destruction    

Back to top Go down

Drinks & Destruction