Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doves of a Feather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

Doves of a Feather  Empty
PostSubject: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:52 am

Doves of a Feather  Tumblr_nei1lzjwt61tcbhsqo1_250

"But Cassy, 'ant la tafhm! "Cameroon said with his hands resting on the chest of his twin brother. He was trying to explain to him that the reason he touched people was because he liked the human body. Cameroon took his hands off of his older twin brother and onto his burger and fries that were in his plate. The son of Mercury didn't understand what the big deal was. It wasn't like he didn't ask people before touching them. He wore a light pink tank top, khaki shorts, and flip flops. He decided to also wear his nonprescription glasses just because he was feeling amazing. "Just because you don't like anything doesn't mean that I can't."
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Doves of a Feather  Tumblr_inline_nk3d38NLPd1sccn28

Kara jogged into the mess hall, ready to eat after spending the previous hour dodging flaming projectiles in her combat class. On the bright side she hadn't gotten burned. The only downside is that her hair was falling out of her ponytail and she was really sweaty. Hopefully she wouldn't be running into that crush of hers. Then again she kinda felt like flirting with that girl. She'd find her later.

She did spot her cousins-slash-uncles hanging out across the room, and since she didn't recognize anyone else, she went over to them. "How's it going?" She asked them while taking a bite out of an apple she grabbed on her way over.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Doves of a Feather  Tumblr_nktd278VSr1qd0tcho1_250

"Cam, no! You can't just touch random people, whether you ask or not. And don't call me 'Cassy'!" Cas was all but fed up with his little twin brother, swatting his hands away when he touched his chest. Cameroon had a severe problem when it came to hugging, poking, carressing, and just touching people period. Cas just wanted to make sure he didn't go to jail, because everyone knew that poor little Cammy wouldn't survive in jail. And to make matters worse, he was dressed similarly to him today in a pastel pink button-up, khaki pants, and white tennis shoes. Whereas Cam wore non-prescription glasses, Cas squinted at his pile of fries in front of him. He was going to say something clippy back when their niece-slash-cousin (it was weird to think about) walked up to their table.

"Hey, Kara." Cas smiled kindly, scooting over so she could take a seat. "It's actually perfect that you're here. Please tell dearest Cameroon that his infatuation with touching people is going too far."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Cameroon groaned/whined and pushed Cas back when he told him that he still couldn't touch people. "You don't have to be an asshole about it, Cassy." What did he know, huh? He took a bite out of burger before putting it back down on the plate. Cam liked it when he and Cas almost matched they're clothes; they could confuse people together. When he saw his twin brother squinting Cam said, "And why don't you have your contacts in or at least your glasses? C'mon, Cas-Cas." He shook his head in fake disappointment.

The son of Mercury turned his head when Cas greeted Kara. "Hey, there!" Cam gave her a once over before moving over as well. "And please tell Cas to shut his thick-ass lips up before I bust him in the throat." He then jumped at Cas before giggling and going back to eating, sliding his plate over.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Kara took a seat next to Cas, a bemused smile playing on her lips. "Did I interrupt one of your brotherly spats? Because I'm not getting in the middle of another one of those. Remember what happened last time?" Long story short, Kara ended up stranded in a 7-eleven thirty miles from camp. Plus, the 7-eleven didn't even have any skittles so she had to settle for MnMs. And it was an hour before someone noticed she was gone. Never again.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:31 am

"You shouldn't be so sensitive about it. Stop it, or I'll call our mother!" Cas had his phone out and everything; here they were, almost grown, and Cas still used to "Mom Card" frequently. The older twin rolled his eyes at Cam. "The same reason you're wearing non-prescription glasses like a fuckboy."

Cas was about to fight him right here, right now, if it weren't for Kara. "It's not a spat, it's Cam being weird! And...yes, I remember. Sorry again." He didn't like talking about the time they accidentally forgot Kara, but to be fair it was completely Cam's fault. "I'm just trying to educate him on boundaries. If you get deported, I'm not moving back. I'm telling you that right now."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Cam mocked him up to the point where he threatened to call their mom. "No! You can't do that!" He was a mama's boy and proud of it. "Don't bring mum into this!" He exclaimed, reaching for his phone. "You're a fuckboy, fuckboy." Cameroon had half the mind to punch him in the face.

"I've always been weird! I don't know why we're even having this conversation!" He was tired of this and took out his frustration on his burger. "Yeah, sorry, Kara." He mumbled underneath his breath. All he wanted was a pack of Skittles and the cute girl's number. That's all. "No you're not. You're trying to control what I do. And maybe it would be a good idea for me to be deported." He mumbled something under his breath in Afrikaans.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:49 am

Kara looked back and forth between the brothers like she was watching a tennis match. She wasn't going to say anything. Nothing. She's not getting into this. If she does she'll end up in another rest stop eating M&Ms and flirting with the station attendant. "Woah," Kara interjected once the subject of deportation came up. So she couldn't leave it alone, big deal. She could go for some M&Ms. "Nobody is getting deported. Not if I can help it."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:05 am

Cas was gonna call until Cam started reaching towards him like a madman. He held his face at arm's length while holding his phone up in the air, trying to defend it from him. "Alright, I won't! Calm down you lunatic!" He was gonna fight him. He was this close to fighting him.

He was about to yell at him for wanting to be deported when Kara spoke up. Cas had to be the civil one, he always had to be the civil one. "You know what? Fine, forget it. I'm done. Kara, you can stop him from getting deported or whatever. I couldn't care less." He shrugged his shoulders, shaking the ice around in his cup of green tea before drinking it from the straw. "Anyways. How are you, Kara? Everything well?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:50 pm

Cameroon frowned. "You're always bringing me down! Why, brother? Why do you do this to me?" Gods damn Cam was dramatic. "It's like you want me to die or something! Would you like that? Would you like that if I died Cassy-Cas?"

He turned his attention down at the table. "I know you don't care. That's why I'm going back to South Africa and away from you. Then you wouldn't have anything to worry me anymore." The son of Cupid turned to look at Kara. "Oh, yes! How are you doing? Found any girlfriends yet?" Cam wiggled his eyebrows for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doves of a Feather    Doves of a Feather  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doves of a Feather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Camp Jupiter :: The Mess Hall-
Jump to: