Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come Fire or High Water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Tumblr_nkktduJPsc1skhyy4o5_500

"What can I say? I'm packed full of surprises." Sinbad shrugged his shoulders. He was continuing on his merry way when he felt a pain that wasn't a headache coming from his head, and was hit against the wall. "Shit!" He hissed, putting his hand over Bellamy's in his hair as he listened to what he had to say. Other than that action, Sinny's face just had a smirk. "It's exactly what I said before. Sex, no strings, no feelings or emotions. You, me, my room. Not a word leaves it. And me telling something about myself is a string, is it not?" When he let go, Sinbad's smirk remained and he stared at him as the walked. He nodded in appreciation at his name, but there was a something else beyond his eyes.

Sinbad sighed once he assured that the door was lock, his bed was made, and the temperature was perfect. The he turned to Bellamy and took off his shirt. "Almudarrajat aleuqad." He mumbled, and the lights flickered, before leaning down to kiss him softly as if compensating for the damage of Bellamy's mentality once this was all over.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mztvwy4S2R1rsud01
Bellamy rolled his eyes. Or full of shit. He said to himself. His fists tightened more when Sinbad's hand gripped his hand. He enjoyed watching him struggle like a zebra in the jaws of a saltwater crocodile. It was literally a breath taking view. Bellamy listened to him speak, staring down at him. "..Yes, it is." He let go.

He didn't catch all of what Sinbad had said, only the word "contract". Bellamy slipped off his shirt as well and returned his kiss, pulling him down on top of him.

Fade to Black...

Bellamy was panting heavily, laying down on his back. "Well...that was...interesting. You're pretty fucked up. Not as much as I am of course." He glanced over before slapping Sinbad's thigh. "Good job." He sat up and started to put on his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Tumblr_nkktduJPsc1skhyy4o5_500
"Almudarrajat aleuqad".

Sinbad bad felt the same as he always did afterwards, no different. Maybe his heart felt heavier, but otherwise he kept his promise of having more fun than Bellamy. His eyes shone with an invasive nature liked he'd seen something and he sat up, running a hand through his hair. "Of course I'm not. You're a madman." He smiled brightly before laying back down with his arms folded behind his bed. "Yeah, yeah. Just get dressed and get out, Bell." Sinny looked amused as he reached over to his nightstand and started setting up his vapor.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Bellamy shrugged his shoulders with a smirk. "Psh, I know that too." He had just finished pulling up his shorts when he glanced over his shoulder at Sinbad. "...Don't rush me." He turned back around and found a mirror to make sure his hair wasn't a hot mess. "Bye, Lu." And with that, Bellamy walked out of Sinbad's bedroom and down to the hall to his own room to summon some demons or smoke weed. He couldn't decide yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Fire or High Water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Brooklyn House :: The Second Floor :: The Training Room-
Jump to: