Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come Fire or High Water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

Come Fire or High Water Empty
PostSubject: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Come Fire or High Water Giphy

The follower of Sobek wiped the sweat from his brow and decided to take a seat. He had just got finished beating a follower of Horus. Eh, easy.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Come Fire or High Water Tumblr_mocx6a4Hjg1s9dmyho5_500

Sinbad wandered into the training area with just his staff. He was currently of with Juno...though he never remembered when they were ever really on. Whatever. He saw that mean older guy who followed Sobek sitting down and his eyebrow raised, and he walked over. "You look lonely." Sinny smirked.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Bellamy's eyes quickly shot over to see that little pranker, Sinbad. He had heard enough about him from hanging around the mentors. "Don't you have a STD to catch?" He countered.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Sinbad winced and shook his head, clicking his tongue twice. "'Fraid not. See, I may be an idiot, but I'm a smart idiot. I picked up a few protection spells from that Roman guy if you get my drift." He winked and sat down next to him. "Wanna see 'em in action?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:53 pm

Bellamy was trying to keep his anger under control. "Pfft. Hiding behind protection wards and spells." He mumbled under his breath, shaking his head. He made a face when the little twrip decided to take a seat behind him. Without saying a word, the follower of Sobek pulled out his staff and shoved it in the sand. The staff then began to transfigure into a saltwater crocodile.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:03 am

Sinbad rolled his eyes. "I don't hide behind them, I use them to...Never mind. You're so mean that my innuendos are useless." He looked at him and wiggled his eyebrows. He has amazing eyebrows. "I like that in a guy." And when Bellamy started turning his staff into a crocodile, Sinbad took this as his cue to scoot away a few inches. "Alright, alright, I get it. I won't sit too close. ...Y'know there's another kind of training that I think you'd like if you tried." He smiled. "One you can try sitting or laying down. You don't ever have to stand unless you want to, Bell."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Bellamy closed his eyes while shaking his head. Gods this guy was wearing on his very last nerve. However when he moved over, he stopped the changing of his staff and reversed it. The follower of Sobek turned to look at Sinbad. "What training are you talking about?" He allowed that nickname to slide only because he had information about learning something new.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Sinbad's smile widened once he got his full attention. He scooted back in once his croc was gone. "It's kinda a secret, hold on." Sinbad lowered his voice and leaned towards Bellamy. "I think you know more than I do about it, Bell. More experienced." He looked at him mischievously. By now he had hoped his drift had been caught again. "Whaddya say? I'm young, good looking. And you're only getting older."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Oh, so that's what Sinbad meant. He shouldn't be surprised. "Are you really offering me...why would you...you're barely legal." There was a slight blush to his cheeks, but he didn't hide it though. "Did you just called me old? I'm fuckin' twenty-three years old. Go run along and play with girls and boys your own age."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 pm

"Barely, but I am fully legal. Graduated and all. Technically. I never showed up." Sinbad pointed out. But when Bellamy told him to go run along with the "girls and boys his own age", he didn't argue and instead stood up with a shrug. "If you insist, Señor Grumpy. But if you ever change your mind...You know where my room is."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 pm

Bellamy thought for a minute before standing up. "Wait, Sinbad." What was Bellamy doing? "Just to be clear, you aren't joking right? This would be a one time thing? No strings, no getting caught in your feelings?" He just wanted to clarify. The only reason he agreed was because he didn't feel like being alone."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 12:18 am

Sinbad was almost to the door when Bellamy's voice stopped him in his tracks. He smiled a wicked, evil smile. "Aaand I'm waiting now." He replied playfully, still facing the door. "There are certain things I don't joke about, Bell. This is one of them." He finally did turned around, that scary smile still on his face. It was nothing compared to how scary Bellamy could be, but it was still unsettling and a little bit mad. "Of course! Lucky for you, I skipped right over my puppy dog stage. If you accept my offer right now, we can continue on later like none of it ever happened. Shake on it?" He extended hand to him, switching his staff to his left hand. "C'mon, Croc. No strings, no feelings, just you and me. And not a word leaves my room."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 12:58 am

The look that was on Sinbad's face through Bellamy off some; debating whether or not he liked it. The follower of Sobek thought for a moment, shifting his weight. "Mm. Fine, but..." He walked up to him, having a more sinister stare on his face. He then lightly wrapped his hand around the younger guy's throat and kissed his lips. "You have to show me how strong you are. Do something...chaotic." With that, he stepped away, not shaking his hand, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:45 am

Come Fire or High Water Tumblr_nn27bvSHrg1rkom9lo6_400

Confidence surged through Sinbad once he caught Bellamy to verbally agree, the feeling uplifting him and turning his grin every more crooked. But even with all that confidence...it slowly dwindled away when matched with Bellamy's own sinister glare. His smugness nearly completely melted away when he realized, once again, that someone was worse than he was in the House. He was expecting the hand around his throat. What he wasn't expecting was the kiss that went along with it. "You want chaos? ...If you say so." His eyes bore into Bellamy's steely glare and with his subtle headache, the walls of the training area began to melt and turn to black, like oil. Soon there was nothing: no light, no walls, no floor. Sinbad molded in with the magic; he had full visual of Bellamy but his own body was otherwise nothing. There was no sound until Sinbad opened his mouth and shouted, and it echoed over and over, louder and louder, through the void like a banshee.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:09 am

His heart sank when the walls started to melt into a black liquid, but it came back up once he realized it was Sinbad doing it. Bellamy kept his guard up with his jaw clenched. He couldn't see anything which mean that the eighteen year old follower of Set had some bomb ass magic. The shout took him by surprise causing him to hold onto his wand tighter. He even flinched some. "...Your magic is strong, Sinbad. As a follower of Set you have the power to make demons dance at your command. Have you tried?" He asked, looking around to see if he could find Sinbad.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:59 am

Come Fire or High Water Tumblr_nn27bvSHrg1rkom9lo6_400

Sinbad felt his confidence return when he got Bellamy to flinch. It made him feel in control of his chaos, which was usually temporary before his powers turned to control him. When he spoke, his regular voice mixed with a shriller one that could only be described as nails on a chalkboard or the vocal equivalent of broken glass. "Strong? Yes." He agreed. With his voice overlapping in the malicious way it did, it was easy to camouflage the strain that came with performing this kind of spell. The coolest thing was...none of it was real. If someone walked in, they would just see Bellamy and Sinbad standing across from each other. But in this hallucination, Sinbad was everywhere. He was the abyss. His headache began to grow harsher as the magic tried to fight against his control, and he had to grit his teeth to keep his hold. It took another scream to materialized in front of Bellamy, but only as a featureless white silhouette. "I have tried. Demons take more work to contain for longer than a few minutes." His voice sounded the same as before: shrill and radio-like. "Have you seen enough, Bell? Can we get to the fun part?" He shouted again; it was a reflex with the magic.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Come Fire or High Water Tumblr_inline_mztvwy4S2R1rsud01

He was most intrigued with such magic that Sinbad possessed. He most've been practicing or something of that nature. His voice sounded cruel, yet alluring to Bellamy. Was all of this real? No, no it couldn't be real. Bellamy nodded his head. He himself had tried to summon water demons and force them to do whatever he wanted. That only worked on curtain occasions. Special occasions. "It helps if you try to think about one specific type of demon." He quickly looked at the white figure that seemed to dance in and out of form. "Yes, I've seen enough. Get ready to bottom."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:46 pm

Come Fire or High Water Tumblr_nn27bvSHrg1rkom9lo5_400

Sinbad cocked his head to the side in thought, the silhouette sparking and flickering its imitation of the action. "Maybe you can help me in more ways than one." He mused, mostly to himself but didn't try to hide his words from Bellamy. He seemed to know a lot about evil, which wasn't shocking because Bellamy was pretty evil. When he had decided that he'd seen enough, the hallucination flickered just like Sinbad's silhouette had, before exploding into little red geometric shapes and hieroglyphs with a BOOM! They were back in the training room, Sinbad's forehead all but drenched in sweat and his palm up to the sky as the last of the red hieroglyphs danced over it and disappeared back within him. He looked at up Bellamy, breathing heavily, and smiled. He turned his hand so that it was in position for a handshake again. "So I'm taking this as our first of many deals, then."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Bellamy's body turned to the side a bit, looking at the nearly intangible white form. "Maybe? No, I can. I can show you magic that you won't learn here." He was referring to the days fighting with Apophis before he switched to the winning side. At the bomb, the follower of Sobek took a step back as to try and avoid the shards of red hieroglyphs and shapes. So dramatically chaotic. Now that they were back into the training room even though they never left. "Your illusion magic is very strong, but I can tell that it drains you." He looked down at his hand and shook it.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:48 am

"...Tempting." Sinbad responded, which was a big feat because he was supposed to be the one tempting people. Deals, promises, things people wanted to hear...That was his territory. It was surprising to see his own tricks turned on him, but it should have been expected when playing with such a dangerous force. And not chaos. It was Bellamy he was talking about. Sinny shrugged. "Eh, it has its cons. I'm fine though." He could handle it. He has before. Once he finally shook his hand, Sinny felt like a contract was signed. He let go of his hand after a firm, single shake and put his hands in his pockets as his staff vanished into the Duat. Sinny nodded towards the exit and started walking. "You and I, my friend, are going to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 9:11 am

Bellamy smirked. "Oh, don't take that statement as me showing concern for you. I just wanted to point out how much power it took for you to do that." Yeah, he was an asshole. Upon shaking hands with Sinbad, he felt a little uneasy. Uneasy because it seemed too familiar. "Fun, huh? We'll see how much fun you'll be having." Bellamy glanced over at the follower of Set. "Call me Leviathan." That gave Sinbad the chance to back out if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:26 am

"Don't flatter yourself." Sinbad snickered. "I was stating that I was fine, I knew you wouldn't care anyway. I mean, I wouldn't care either if the roles were reversed." He didn't care about anyone. The only thing he wanted was...well, anything he could get his hands on at the time. "Oh, Bellamy, by the end of this I'm sure I will be much happier than you will be. Trust me, this will be fun. For me at least." At this request, Sinbad stopped walking completely. His cruel grin faded, only to return bigger and harsher. There was a sparkle in his eye. "A devil making a deal with the devil. That's funny." He continued walking again, and paused outside of the door of his room. He opened his door, but didn't go in. He stared at Bellamy with a hungry sense of satisfaction. "Not a word beyond this point leaves this room. Our contract stands."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Bellamy gave him a single head nod. "I'm sure. I can tell you don't care for...anything that doesn't bring you immediate pleasure." He was good at ready people especially if they were like him in some aspect. "And why is that?" He asked, curious as to what he meant by that. That horrible simile back which met with his ice stare. "Is it? Hm. I think it's rather unique, diablo." They finally came to Sinbad's room on the second floor. His own was on the opposite side five doors down. "No word. Too bad this isn't a blood contract. Then it would be official." With that, the follower of Sobek walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Come Fire or High Water Tumblr_nkktduJPsc1skhyy4o5_500

"Good on you, you're not as stupid as you look." Sinbad wanted to sleep with him, not kiss his ass. There was no reason to be kind to him now that they had a deal. "None of your business. That wasn't in the contract." He was just being honest at this point, even if he was a liar. Similarly to a clock, even a liar had to be truthful at least twice a day. There was something in his icy stare that made the follower of Set believe that they had some sense of understanding. He wouldn't admit it to himself, but he hoped that this one-time thing turned into something casual, that they could do whenever they felt like. No strings, no emotions, just what it was. "That's so formal. Please, call me Lucifer." He watched Bellamy walk into his room, then looked around to make sure the hallway was clear. If it were a show, Sinbad would have looked deviously into the camera as something creepy happens. But this was life. So he followed behind Bellamy and closed his door, locking it so they would be without interruption. And the contract began.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 am

"And you're not as incompetent as you lookBellamy countered, noticeably irritated. He grabbed a handful of his hair and hit his head against the wall. "Then what "exactly" is in this contract. I have the right to know otherwise it becomes null and void." He let go after he said that. "Fine, Lucifer." Why not humor him. After he had his look around, Bellamy took a seat on his bed. "So, Lu. Ready to get this party started or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Fire or High Water   Come Fire or High Water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Fire or High Water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Brooklyn House :: The Second Floor :: The Training Room-
Jump to: