Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting Poolside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Sitting Poolside  Tumblr_mr6plrQbsh1swb1e4o6_250

Bellamy sat pool side with his feet dangling in the water with Phillip laying at the bottom of the pool. It was one of those nights where the moon was full and his shot glass was empty.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Sitting Poolside  Tumblr_ndp086vLH21sowlxho1_250
\
Liam entered the pool area and scoffed when he saw Bellamy, "What is this, a pitty party?" He asked, dropping his towel onto a pool chair.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:57 pm

He turned his head to look over his shoulder to see Liam standing behind him. "If it was, your ass wouldn't be invited." Bellamy sneered.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:01 am

[quote="cacti mom"]
He chuckled, moving to sit next to Bellamy, "I'm taking that as a complement." Though, he takes everything as a compliment, "You drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:08 am

What was up with people and wanting to sit beside him. "You can take it up the ass all I care." He mumbled before pouring himself another shot. "Why? Are you gonna run and tell like a little bitch baby?"
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:30 am

"I don't like the harsh tone you're using, Belly." Liam teased. He was planning on swimming, but then seeing the crocodile in the pool made him think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:36 am

Before even thinking, the follower of Sobek jumped to reach for his throat, but stopped himself. "You're lucky." He said threw gritted teeth, settling for causing the water to go over the edge of the pool and taking a shot. "Don't call me Belly. Ever again."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:49 am

He grinned wildly and bit his lip, "Did I make bitch baby mad?" He asked, throwing Bellamy's words back at him.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:56 am

Bellamy was honestly trying to control himself, but it was hard to do. He stared down at Phillip with a grin. "I hope you burn in hell." With that, he jerked his head toward the follower of Bastet and a torrent of water gushed in his face.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Liam spat out the chlorinated water out of his mouth and the ran his hand in his newly wet hair to reshape it, "See you there, Belly."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Bellamy sighed dramatically before pouring himself another shot. "Why are you here?" He asked, throwing the shot back. "To annoy me?" He asked, getting himself another one.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:57 pm

"I was here to swim, but the thing in the water is not enticing." Liam said, gesturing to the reptile in the pool, "You're not enticing either."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 pm

He rolled his eyes before slowly standing up, wobbling some. "You make me what to vomit." Bellamy mumbled, holding a hand over his mouth.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:11 pm

"I try to make you vomit, everyday Belly." Liam winked.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:16 pm

"Why?! Leave me alone! You're so frustrating!" He shouted before plopping down on top of Liam's towel.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:51 pm

"Aw Belly you're low self esteem warms my heart!" Liam laughed, holding onto the sides of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:10 pm

He growled and stood up from his seat as made his way to Liam a little bit to quickly. With one push, he tried to knock Liam in the water along with him.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Could Liam swim, not well enough apparently. His arms swung up out of the water onto the nearest wall he could reach. So what if he had missed a few swimming lessons when he was younger, there were much better things to do back then. He wasn't regretting it much.
"What the hell you freak." Liam snapped, spitting out some chlorine filled water onto the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Sitting Poolside  Tumblr_mqr94ttQLu1s4v2glo3_250

Bellamy, of course, could swim. A wonderful swimmer actually. You kind of had to be if you were going to follow a water deity especially if that water deity was the merciless Sobek. Maybe if Bellamy was sober, this would've turned out differently and he would've reacted differently to their current situation. Thankfully he wasn't too drunk to charm Philip into not attacking him or Liam. Coming up behind him, Bellamy grabbed him by his hair and pulled backward. "I should let you drown," He hissed in his ear before continuing. "But lucky for you I have a thing for smart asses." With that, he let go and got himself out of the pool.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:35 am

liam fisher coughed rapidly, leaning on to the wall beside him. "This is why no one likes you." he grumbled. liam slowly pulled himself out of the water and collapsed down on the cold concrete. He hated the feeling of his wet shorts clinging to the sides of his thighs and in that moment he hated bellamy more that he hated anything in his life. do you understand how long it took to get his hair to do that thing that makes it look like he barely had to try? a good hour. chlorine is going to absolutely ruin his cotton black shirt, one the less mess with his v neck style.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Aw, was that suppose to hurt Bellamy's nonexistent feelings? In response to that, he laughed. "No one likes me, but I almost always have someone in my bed." Bellamy pointed out with a grin. Now out of the pool, he lifted his charm from Philip and used his magic to dry himself off. "There's always a spot for you y'know. I can teach you spells that would blow your cat-following mind."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:23 pm

[quote="cacti mom"]
Liam scoffed, "I would never..." but then his voice trailed off. Of course he has thought about it. He has thought about it with everyone occasionally. Bellamy certainly was older than him, but Liam was cooler. Cuter. And he didn't try to commit several murders in one day. Bell makes Joe Carroll look like a saint. "I'd never." He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Bellamy raised an eyebrow that was paired with a drunken smile. "You'll never what, Liam?" He asked, stepping closer to him. His breath reeked of alcohol. His hand slowly intertwined with his, or tried to, whispering teasingly, "Is it because you couldn't handle me?"Bellamy asked, wobbling as he tried to stand still. You'd think someone who worked at a bar would have better control over their alcohol, but you would be wrong.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:32 pm

"Don't touch me." He snapped, throwing his hand behind him. "A five year old could handle you, you drunk idiot."
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Bellamy snickered at his reaction. "Aw, I doubt that would." He shook his head before turning around. "You know where my room is." The follower of Sobek started to walk away, stumbling some before falling forward. "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitting Poolside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Poolside    Sitting Poolside  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Poolside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Unite :: Brooklyn House :: The First Floor-
Jump to: