Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Juno's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Juno's Room   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Juno has spent majority of the day in her room working on several articles she has yet to finish. She takes this sort of thing as her main job at Brooklyn House. What better thing was there to do than to write articles about the people that she spends too much time with. Juno has been getting a few awards recently, just saying.
So Juno was sitting on her peach color blanket on her bed. The rest of her room matched her sunset theme. Her rooms were painted a pale pink color and everything else in her room was either orange, yellow, or peach. She was into those colors, they're peaceful and help her write better. Loud classical music played on her laptop as she typed like crazy on her keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Sinbad was supposed to be at his transfiguration lesson, let's get that straight. He was flicking because, honestly, he hated the instructor and the class itself couldn't hold his very attention span. He walked through the halls of the Brooklyn House, humming some punk song that had been stuck in his head since yesterday, his wand hooked on his belt and his phone in his hand. He was currently waiting for this blogger to update her page so that he could laugh and finally feel like someone understood his pain about being here. Sinbad realized that he had turned down the wrong hallway when suddenly, classical music had filled the area. Grimacing, Sinny followed it to an open door with...Gods, those colors were too bright.

"Could you maybe not kill my ear - " He yelled over the music, then paused when he saw that she had a great face. Sinny leaned against the door frame instead and smiled a flirtatious, yet goofy smile. "I mean, hey. Nice music. How's it going?"

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:57 am

Juno jumped a little, clutching both her laptop and her bedspread for support. She was skipping training, perusal, it was defense, she didn't need that class; but she assumed everyone else would be training by now, so she could write in peace and blare her music at the same time. Juno looked up slowly, recognizing the face as they guy who also got kicked out of loser Lightfoot's class a few days earlier. Hey, you, she said cooly, a small smirk forming on her lips. we keep meeting, Juno closed her laptop, allowing the computer to pause the music for her, that way when she opens it up music will still be playing. Magic.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Sinbad laughed quietly because he did enjoy scaring people. He waited for her to recognize who he was before going any further with this conversation. Then she did, and Sinbad's smile grew a little wider. He remembered her name from class and from her blog: Juno Hawthorne, "the eyes and ears of the Brooklyn House".

"It must be fate trying to pull us together." He replied, equally cool, then invited himself in a few steps and tossed his phone onto her bed. "When are you going to update, Miss Blogger? And why isn't your number in my phone yet?"

//Adan|SeshatRoman|BesSinbad|SetMalecai|ThothAspen|IsisPatience|HorusYuvian|HathorGizmo|Khonsu//
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:35 am

[quote="cacti mom"]

She grinned, picking up the phone that ruffled her covers I'd love to be on a first name basis before doing anything, Which wasn't always the truest thing in many cases for Juno. But maybe she was trying to play with something there, all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:43 am

Sinbad grinned right back at her. She would be something to work with, if this ever led anywhere. And judging by how well this conversation was going Sinbad had confidence that it might actually lead somewhere. Longer than a month or two? Nah, he was a live in the moment kind of guy. He figured Juno knew that well herself.

"That's fine by me, Juno." Sinny said. "Do you remember my name, or do I have to stay a little longer for you to find out?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Juno was not surprised he knew her name, through it still caused a playful smile to appear. Juno has self promoted her blog all over Brooklyn House. There is no way anyone doesn't at least know her first name. Was that egotistical?I don't think I recall, Which was a lie, she remembers his name being dropped when instructors would yell at him in the classes she has with him. Though she didn't mind some company.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:23 am

Hey, staying a little longer sounded just fine to Sinbad. He reached up to grab onto the door frame, just letting his arms chill there because that was how cool he was. He was so cool that he was doing that lip bite thing, and remained silent for a little bit.

"I'm Sinbad," His lip-bite turned into a smirk. "But you, Juno, may call me whatever and whenever you like." Maybe this slickness ran in his blood, or maybe he picked up something from that instructor he hated. Or maybe both.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Juno smirked, closing her laptop and stuffing off her classical music. Are you a vampire or something; come in She pat the space on the end of her bed repeatedly, motioning him for him to come over to the bed. Not in the bed, not yet anyway. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:57 am

"I could be." He shrugged his shoulders, but did enter when she said the he could. Sinny didn't sit on the bed right away, even though he wanted to; he wasn't going to be too forward right now. Maybe just a little bit. He tampered with a few things off to the side, lifting and examining insignificant objects like a pen or a paperclip, trying to think of something witty to say. "This is a pretty big room. Do you have a roommate, or is it just you?" Sinny looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:10 am

Just me Juno sang, resting her head on the back of the bed frame. She had managed to bribe her way out of getting a roommate. And blackmail can go a long way, we can just say that the aesthetically pleasing couple's photos are safe. For now.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Sinbad pressed his lips together with his smile growing back. There was something about that smile that gave him away as a follower of Set, or maybe it was that glint in his eye. No, no. He had that glint since he was a little kid that wasn't yet evil. Well, he didn't look too evil at all, especially now. Now he looked sneaky and mischievous. "Mm. It must get real lonely in here. I'd be glad to keep you company." He offered slyly. "Whenever you want, you know?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Juno smirked and clasped her hands together,I'm glad you offered. She patted her bed again, offering once more the chance to sit on her bed. She didn't really get why he wouldn't want to, I mean if a pretty girl was inviting you to get in her personal bubble would you hesitate? Juno certainly didn't think anyone would. Are you scared I'm going to bite? Juno asked after she stopped patting her bed.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:07 pm

"So am I." When Juno patted her bed, Sinbad only hesitated for a nanosecond before choosing to finally sit down. What could it hurt? Plus, she kept offering so he might as well get comfortable. He leaned his back against the wall in sat in sort of a slouch with his elbow holding most of his weight. Sinbad turned his head to the side curiously as if he were thinking. "Hm...No. But I was hoping." He smirked and quirked his eyebrows.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Juno bit the inside of her cheek, trying not to smile.That depends on how the rest of the day goes. Then she allowed herself to smile. I can't tell if she is playing hard to get or she's just messing with him at this point. She had time to kill before she really had to go to a training session. She sighed, before getting up and moving closer to Sinbad. I'm bored, do you have powers or something.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:03 am

Sinbad let that sink into his mind as he scooted closer to Juno. "Alright, that sounds fair enough." He smiled when she did, and had to admit that she had a very pretty smile to match her face. He wasn't going to say that out loud, though, not yet. He had to see where this would go first, ya dig? The next thing he knew, Juno was in his personal bubble asking about his powers. Ooh, powers. "I do. As long as you don't have a problem with chaos magic. But I think you can handle it, ?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Juno knew a couple of things about powers. She bad powers, she was obsessed with them, Shadow manipulation was her favorite thing in the whole world, besides blogging. If you're ever wondering what went bump in the night it's Juno. Bumping what who knows. I'm a big girl i can handle myself. Juno said slyly. She placed her hand on too of Sinbads, [color=#ffbf00]"Show me."[/color{
Back to top Go down
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:49 am

"Oh, can you now?" Sinbad mused, glancing at her hand on top of his then back up to her face. He had absolutely no doubt that she couldn't handle his magic. It was hard to deny requests from a girl like her, not to mention that she also seemed to like a little fun and mischief. He might as well give her what she wanted. So he concentrated on her eyes and, slowly, his magic umbrella'd around them until Juno's room became grey static. It was like turning to an empty channel, except they were living in it. He narrowed his eyes and thought his angriest thoughts before screaming, and soon the buzz of the static became unbearably noisy and loud until Sinbad himself seemed to vanish within it, and all that was left was a shimmering silhouette that struggled to stay together.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Room   

Back to top Go down

Juno's Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1