Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sienna codes stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

sienna codes stuff Empty
PostSubject: sienna codes stuff   sienna codes stuff Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 6:49 pm

yo i coded something.

name
Lorem bold ipsum italic dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

sienna codes stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: sienna codes stuff   sienna codes stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 7:41 pm

baby you're a work of art.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pretium, dui quis pharetra scelerisque, lectus magna commodo mi, at elementum orci urna a nulla. Duis ac urna bibendum purus feugiat cursus nec quis ex. Pellentesque laoreet cursus lobortis. Fusce sodales nibh ac lectus ultricies tincidunt. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer tempus mi eu dolor euismod consequat. Cras ut dui pulvinar, dignissim lectus a, euismod odio. Nam a ex ac justo congue fringilla. Integer massa diam, volutpat vestibulum turpis eu, suscipit pulvinar felis. Etiam maximus, tortor eu finibus vehicula, lectus magna sollicitudin augue, quis vestibulum urna lectus eu metus. Morbi metus mauris, ultricies at mauris in, dapibus tempor diam. Integer commodo, nibh id dignissim hendrerit, mauris dui ullamcorper dui, a vehicula ex enim vitae ligula. Quisque vel consequat mauris. Integer imperdiet felis vitae euismod aliquet. Cras ac tortor ut ipsum auctor laoreet. Vestibulum quis condimentum nulla.
name • age • whatever
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

sienna codes stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: sienna codes stuff   sienna codes stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Sylvie

Larson

• group
  • trait
  • trait
  • dating
Back to top Go down
Green
Admin
Green

sienna codes stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: sienna codes stuff   sienna codes stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:57 pm

How do I buy one of these??
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

sienna codes stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: sienna codes stuff   sienna codes stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:37 pm

When I orbited the Earth in a bold spaceship, I saw for the first time how beautiful our italic planet is. Mankind, let us preserve and increase this beauty, and not destroy it!I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mineI don't know what you could say about a day in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets.Where ignorance lurks, so too do the frontiers of discovery and imagination.What was most significant about the lunar voyage was not that man set foot on the Moon but that they set eye on the earth.Science cuts two ways, of course; its products can be used for both good and evil. But there's no turning back from science. The early warnings about technological dangers also come from science.

When I orbited the Earth in a spaceship, I saw for the first time how beautiful our planet is. Mankind, let us preserve and increase this beauty, and not destroy it!I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mineI don't know what you could say about a day in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets.Where ignorance lurks, so too do the frontiers of discovery and imagination.What was most significant about the lunar voyage was not that man set foot on the Moon but that they set eye on the earth.Science cuts two ways, of course; its products can be used for both good and evil. But there's no turning back from science. The early warnings about technological dangers also come from science.

Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

sienna codes stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: sienna codes stuff   sienna codes stuff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:51 pm

• god parent2
  • cohort
  • trait
  • trait
  • trait
  • trait
bold italic Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.NASA is not about the ‘Adventure of Human Space Exploration’…We won’t be doing it just to get out there in space – we’ll be doing it because the things we learn out there will be making life better for a lot of people who won’t be able to go. Failure is not an option.Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.We have an infinite amount to learn both from nature and from each other I don't know what you could say about a day in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets. The Earth was small, light blue, and so touchingly alone, our home that must be defended like a holy relic. The Earth was absolutely round. I believe I never knew what the word round meant until I saw Earth from space. It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. What was most significant about the lunar voyage was not that man set foot on the Moon but that they set eye on the earth.
name here
Back to top Go down
Peggy Carter
Admin
Peggy Carter

sienna codes stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: sienna codes stuff   sienna codes stuff Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:28 pm

aliana lightfoot-parks
Full name: Aliana Parks
Age/Birthday: Early Feb?
Place of Birth: Waterville, Maine
Sexuality: Pansexual

God Parent: Iris
Mortal Parent: Jonathan Parks
How they met: Who knows
Eyes: blue
Hair: blonde but in original canon brown
Body type: idfk
Height: like 5'6 or something
Weight: it seems rude to ask
Typical clothing (optional): whatever fits
Skin color/race: fair which means shes white
Personality (at least three lines): i dont wanna write this out this is an example not an actual form
Flaws (at least 4): touchy, color blind in this universe, blind in a couple others, epilepsy bc apparently all my characters need medical problems idk why
Pets (optional): kitty the dog who was created bc of my love for big dogs and one day i saw a big dog that was a bernese mountain dog at my internship and i fell in love. idk why kitty isn't a bernese though.  
Weapon (optional): a violin can be used as a weapon.

Powers: none
Abilities: none

Time in camp/the legion/brooklyn house: idfk
History (at least eight sentences): not gonna happen
RP Sample (at least five sentences, only required for first form): no
Notes: why am i writing this shit out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sienna codes stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: sienna codes stuff   sienna codes stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sienna codes stuff