Related Legends Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Unite

Let the children of different gods all unite! We are one, and we are related! Credit to Peggy Carter for the site banner and icons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daddy
Daddy

There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:15 pm

There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Tumblr_inline_n91aazvTCU1s3l2i4

Yu stood amongst the other people of Camp Dynasty before the Emperor's Castle, his scooter under foot and a bag of almond cookies clenched nervously in his fist. He tried to focus as hard as he could on what the Emperor was saying, which was difficult but he managed. There was only one thing that he didn't joke around about, and that was the potential threat of his camp being in danger.

An unknown threat, the words echoed through his head as she spoke them. Demigods and mortals alike...Dying...We're looking into it...

As the crowd dispersed, Yu's hand reached to his side to grab Briar's wrist. She was his friend, his best friend, and he knew that she would listen to him if he meant it. "Didja hear that? Briar, we have to do something! We could save them, we could figure out what's going on!" It was hard to seem determined with a Razor scooter and cookie crumbs around your mouth, but Yu tried his hardest. They could be heroes of camp, like how cool was that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:07 pm

There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Tumblr_myngsmVw3w1sdjkdco2_400

Briar sighed, pulling her long pony-tail to one side. "I don't know, Yu, maybe we should leave it up to the higher ranking people." She would totally love to accompany her best friend and maybe get a higher rank because of it, but she knew she wasn't as good with a sword as the next person in the militia. She shuffled her feet before looking back up at her friend.
"But yeah, we could go. But I heard next week they're having tacos."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:45 pm

"We left the camp's security up to the higher ranking people," He paused his words to look around and make sure no one was listening, then he lowered his voice. "You see where that got us. This will be fun!"

Yu didn't care about rank or anything. Obviously, the boy used his pants like a kangaroo's pouch. But being a hero sounded fun as hell and any chance to honor his father sounded great. When he heard Briar agree, he smiled widely and pumped a fist in the air. "Yes! Where are we supposed to go first, though?" He didn't think this through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:58 pm

"I don't know, I've never been on a quest before." She whispered. There was one time she was offered one, but she turned it down because it just sounded too dangerous. And the next person who got it looked extremely happy, which made Briar feel good inside.
"Where would you start?"
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 6:14 pm

"Two inexperienced people going on a quest? This is great!" Yu smiled widely. He should have told Lei about this. Meh, he'd talk to him later when they were already on the road. he had no clue where to go from here, but he basically took a shot in the dark. "I would start in the market to get more cookies before we go. But we don't need to feed into my addiction. Sooo... Should we go see Kevin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:04 pm

There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Tumblr_myngsmVw3w1sdjkdco2_400[/center]

"He's kind of," Briar lowered her voice as they walked away, "creepy, yknow?" Something about men telling her her future is something Briar's mother warned her about when she would get older. Though that might have just been bitter advice about dating boys, but Briar wasn't into that right now. She was more worried about why people kept dying. She wondered if the Empress was okay, or if they moved her to her island home like they did with the Pope when the bubonic plague struck Europe. Briar assumed that the Empress had a summer home, and it was a really nice summer home.
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Yu frowned at what Briar said, trying to decipher her words like the scientist he definitely was, before nodding. "Yeah, dude is kinda creepy," He whispered back. "He shuffles around like he's a granny or something." Kevin really did, he wore those slippers and everything sometimes. He continued riding his scooter in the vague direction of the cave though, determined to wear a large "Y" on his chest by the time this was over.

"Buuut if we want to get to the bottom of this, it looks like we'll have to talk to Kevin the Fortune Teller. Or you can talk to him. I'll nod in the background and be emotional support."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 10:57 pm

"No please don't make me do that!" Briar shrieked. Another skill Briar did not have was the ability to just go up and talk to someone. Especially to weird men who live in caves and speak parcel tongue and slouch or something scary like that. Briar can barely call the pizza man and order food. And she loves her pizza."I'll fight you for it."
Back to top Go down
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Yu rolled his eyes. "Briar, how are we supposed to be superheroes if you can't even talk to a strange man that lives in a cave!" He shouted, almost falling off of his scooter because of it. A lot of the heads around them turned in their direction, and Yu felt his face heat up. He turned the corner and guided Briar away, lowering his voice again. "Fine! Fine, I'll do the talking, you look tough and pretend to be threatening. Good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:33 pm

"Fine." Briar sighed, walking faster to keep up with Yu's stupid scooter. She was not excited for this. She wasn't ready for this 'quest', she can't even pretend to be threatening for her friend. She would rather bake some cookies. Cute cookies with really good frosting. But looking threatening is not her forte.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty   There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There are Cracks in Camp Dynasty
Page 1 of 1